ingredients – 4 Portions
Shrimp 20 unds.
Avocado 1 unds.
Sweet Pineapple 100 gr
Chopped Letucce 100 gr
Lemon Juice ½ und
Egg 1 und
Vegetable Oil 100 ml
Ketchup 50 ml
Salt 10 gr
Pepper 5 gr
Chopped Chives 20 gr
1.Peel the shrimp and separate the heads, then with a small knife make a cut along the back of the shrimp and remove the viceras, wash a little and reserve
2. Heat water in a pan and bring it to a boil, at the same time place cold water with ice in a bowl, cook the prawns for 2 to 3 minutes depending on the size and immediately place them in the bowl with cold water to stop cooking, then strain the water and reserve the prawns in the fridge.
3. Cut the avocado into quarters and remove the seed and skin, then cut into medium cubes, add a few drops of lemon and reserve in the refrigerator.
4. Take the pineapple and drain the syrup, cut into small cubes and reserve in the fridge next to the lettuce and other ingredients.
5. Use a manual shredder to make a mayonnaise, placing the yolk of the egg and the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Then place the propeller of the turmix and finally the oil. Mix everything well until you get a light mayonnaise. To finish add the ketchup and mix well until the pink sauce is ready.
6. For the assembly, make a bed with the chopped lettuce and in the center place a ring and place a layer of avocado a few lines of pink sauce, then place a layer of prawns cut into cubes and another bit of pink sauce, continue with a layer of pineapple and sauce. Then finish with another layer of prawns and dip with the rest of the pink sauce and garnish with the chopped chives.
7. This cocktail can also be presented in layers inside a chili cup.